Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes including the following:
Fixed in this update:
Download
Windows(Windows 10 or later)
Standard Installer
Offline Installer (32 Bit) Offline Installer (64 Bit) Offline Installer (ARM64)
Enterprise Installer (32 Bit) Enterprise Installer (64 Bit) Enterprise Installer (ARM64)
Windows(Windows 7, 8, 8.1)
Offline Installer (32 Bit) Offline Installer (64 Bit)
Enterprise installers are not supported.
macOS (macOS 11 or later)
Standard Installer (Universal)
Offline Installer (Intel) Offline Installer (Apple Silicon)
Enterprise Installer (Intel) Enterprise Installer (Apple Silicon)
macOS (macOS 10.13, 10.14, 10.15)
Offline Installer (Intel)
Linux
x86_64 Offline Installer
Auto-updates: In progress
Sorry, I appreciate you are probably typing what you have been asked to type but I can confirm that your latest version, v273.4.4708 DOES NOT FIX THE PROBLEM.
In fact, what is rather embarassing on Dropbox's behelf, is that latest messge written stating it works, is in fact the third message with exactly the same text, so clearly Dropbox bring out an update and then just tell everyone it works without actually testing it themselves, which just isnt the Dropbox of old we all knew.
I guess this is why so many businesses have left or are leaving Dropbox now and moving to another platform. I have turned off autobilling for our 10 commercial licences as clearly Dropbox do not care….so why should we. 12 years together, but its time to give our money to another platform. All the best Dropbox!
"
Hi @pauld9, thanks for the feedback. I’m sorry the update did not work for you. We’ll take another look into this.
We’ve also included an update for the context menu in the latest beta build, v274.3.4783. If you’re happy to try it, please let us know whether it resolves the issue for you. Thanks.
Reporting the same here. This release does NOT fix the context menu.