I use Dropbox for all my photos, I take a lot and frequently upload new ones, which I then organize. I use XnView (an excellent photo management application) to organize my photos. Dropbox automatically populates my Camera Uploads folder. I see it and all my other folders on XnView. I go through Camera Uploads, move around the photos I want, and delete the ones I don't. This has worked fine up until the last few weeks, when "delete" from XnView failed to work. The other functions still work, and I can "delete" from other folders. Just not the Camera Uploads folder. What's more bizarre, is some days it works, other it doesn't. It does not seem related to background activity on Dropbox, it happens when all files are up to date. I'm running on a MacBook Pro Tahoe 26.6.2, and using the latest, and now a test version from XnView. Note I can delete the files just fine from Finder, but something is tripping up XnView when it tries to delete, and only from the folder, and only sometimes. ( I suspect the underlying Apple file handling system. ) Thanks if anyone can shed light on this, I am in touch with XnView who are trying to puzzle it out.