I need to do a system restore on Windows. Everytime I do it now, I get a Windows error saying the process failed because of Dropbox. I've tried it literally 10 times. I've deleted the Dropbox cache. I've uninstalled the Dropbox app. I've completely deleted the Dropbox folder and files. I've restarted my computer multiple times and cleared the recycle bin. IT IS STILL NOT WORKING!
This issue has already been called out before (and marked closed?) when it is still on ongoing issue.
This bug has cost me a day of work, and I am still unable to do a system restore, which now is getting to be concerning. I just renewed my Dropbox subscription July for $119.88! I want a solution to this issue and I want credit added to my account for dealing with this! I now have to redownload and sync 50GB+ of data, due to this known bug. My goodness.